Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finally pictures...

Sorry this post is very scatter-brained but since it is my first time to post pictures I am still learning how to organize them! You've all heard the cliche saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, well I hope these pictures tell you a little bit more about what I have been doing here. Sorry they are not in order! Enjoy... This first picture is from Easter with Karla Cunningham (Pastor's wife for those of you who don't know).
 The Youth surprised me with a cake for my birthday...
 then proceeded to smash my face in it!

 Carlos and Karla took me to Pizza Hut for my birthday. This is their daughter Faith


 That was supposed to say "feliz cumpleaños". I guess they should stick to making pizzas.
 Our team was commissioned before we went on our trip to Jacó.
 One of the youth praying with a guy on the beach during our evangelism trip.
 The youth did the Lifehouse "Everything" skit on the streets.
 We did an activity in the park with the kids in the community.
 They loved their temporary tatoos!
 More beach evangelism
 Skits in the park with the kids

 Like always, playing soccer
 This girl sure did love the bracelets
 Group photo
 Skits on the beach
 Group photo
 Youth playing with the kids in the park. These guys were so great with them!
 Farmers market! Its mango season... my favorite
 fresh lettuce
 its so incredibly busy!

 Yucca, the funniest looking vegetable
 buying avocados
 Pipas = fresh coconuts
 delicious and healthy coconut water!
 Good to the last bite!
 Fresh cut mango!
that is fresh spinach behind the broccoli!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Katie! Thanks for the pictures. Good to see you and the gang at work in the Harvest Fields! Praise the Lord. Love, John, Laurel, Olivia and Graham

    ReplyDelete